Skip to content
More on Dr. Paul Germeraadpgermeraad2020-11-30T10:28:12-08:00
More on Dr. Paul Germeraad
- President and Founder, Intellectual Assets, Inc., a Silicon Valley professional services firm specializing in the integrated creation, management and use of IP to maximize client’s sustained shareholder value.
- Chief Operating Officer, Aurigin Systems, Inc., a Silicon Valley start-up software company specializing in IP software for Fortune 500 company R&D, Licensing, M&A organizations
- Vice President, Corporate Research, Avery Dennison Corporation, a Fortune 500 pressure-sensitive adhesive and office products company.
- General Manager, Technical, Business Development, and Manufacturing Positions at both James River Corporation, a Fortune 200 paper products company and Raychem Corporation, a Fortune 500 materials science company.
- Vice President and Trustee/Board Member, Licensing Executive Society USA-Canada) and International, a professional society network comprised of over 10,000 members who are involved in the transfer, use, development, manufacture and marketing of IP. Paul also served as an instructor and speaker.
- Chairman and Board Member, Industrial Research Institute, an organization of approximately 300 Chief Technology Officers whose organizations account for over 70% of all U.S. industrial R&D spending. Co-recipient of the Industrial Research Institute Maurice Holland Award 2009 for pertinence, significance and originality of new management concepts related to the field of R&D Technology and Innovation.
- Listed by Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) magazine as one of the world’s leading IP strategists since 2010. A CLP™ designate of LES
- Member and Speaker, Gathering I, Association of Managers of Innovation, Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals, Management Roundtable
- Instructor and Speaker at Executive Programs for CalTech, University of California Berkeley, University of Southern California
- B.A., University of California, San Diego; LLB, La Salle Extension University; Ph. D., Chemistry, University of California, Irvine
- Dr. Germeraad holds over 15 US patents and applications, 24 foreign counterparts, editor of the Compendium of Best-Practices, contributing author to two books, and author of over two dozen articles.