Skip to content
Human Resources Management Rolepgermeraad2020-12-19T13:06:02-08:00
Best Innovation Practices from a Human Resources Management Perspective
Human Resources Management is closely integrated with the Technology R&D, New Business Development, and Intellectual Property functions.
Best-Practices specific to those working in Human Resources Management are offered below:
1. Make Sure Your Company Will Support Your Human Resources Management efforts:
- Your efforts have to align with your Company’s Business Direction.
- Your Efforts have to align with your Company’s Strategic Plans.
2. When You Conduct Your Human Resources Management efforts, Run Them Well:
- Run your project consistent with how your company behaves.
3. As Your Project Progresses, Keep Your Eyes Wide Open:
- Remember that “the-devil-is-in-the-details” when it comes to the actual day-to-day Human Resources Management work. A good HR leader knows how to pivot and use the right mix of HR Databases and management tools to make wise decisions.
4. As You Undertake Your Human Resources Management Efforts, Understand How Your Senior Management Will Evaluate You And Your Activities:
- Know how they and your Company’s shareholders measure success