Skip to content
Initiating Speed-to-Market Pilot Project(s)
- Step 3a of Improving Your Speed-to-Market Is:
- Initiating Speed-to-Market Pilot Project(s)
- Begin implementation with one or two pilot projects.
- Use Methods of Accelerating Innovation and Product Development matrix to select best options
- Select the first project and then a “coach” project team and business leadership to:
- plan the project;
- gather information about what’s going well and what’s not going well; and,
- debrief the product development team and business leadership.
- Watch Out:
- It is important to assess the accuracy of the timing estimates in the project plan as well as measuring the Speed-to-Market using your chosen start and end points.