Skip to content
Devising a Plan For a Speed-to-Market Initiative
- Step Two of Improving Your Speed-to-Market Is:
- Devising A Plan For Improving Your Speed-to-Market
- The Five Sub-Steps Are:
- Step 2a. Define your problem
- Step 2b. Analyze Your Current State And Planned Future State
- Step 2c. Review your problem statement
- Step 2d. Select Improvement Processes and Areas to Address
- Step 2e. Decision point – Do you want to implement proposed changes?
- Improving Speed-to-Market is an iterative process, not a linear, one-time process.
- A whole-of-system perspective to product development is critical.
- Specific activities follow a modified “DMAIC” framework, often used in six sigma process improvement projects.