Skip to content
Improve, Monitor and Learn From a Speed-to-Market Initiative
- Step 3c of Improving Your Speed-to-Market Is:
- Improve, Monitor and Learn From Your Speed-to-Market Initiative
- Activities should include:
- Post-project reviews
- Ensuring that lessons learned about speed/Speed-to-Market are transferred across the organization.
- Continuous monitoring existing or new impediments to Speed-to-Market
- Continual training and coaching of both project teams and business leadership
- Watch Out: The tacit knowledge from post-project reviews is really difficult to embed in organizational practices.