Skip to content
Overall Product Development Capability Counts for Speed-to-Market!
- Focus on your overall product development capability rather than narrowly on Speed-to-Market.
- Enablers of Speed-to-Market Performance that are strong or significant contributors to product development speed are strongly associated with overall proficiency in new product development.
- Faster development speed leads to improved product success in the market depending upon a variety of industry and competitive factors.
- ‘Best vs. the rest’ comparisons show that the best performers are substantially better at managing time-to-market.
- It is likely that better performance in executing Speed-to-Market strategies is a consequence of better overall new product development capabilities.
- If you want to improve management of time-to-market or improve Speed-to-Market, then your priority should be on improving overall product development capability.